“Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
Today businesses that work for their future and for the future of society can no longer work by interpreting older development models. It’s necessary to undertake a change process, that can be done through a continuous review of products, production processes and communication with their own partners, making themselves protagonists of a new lifestyle in the direction of responsibility, transparency and sustainability. It’s essential to act quickly. We don’t have much time to waste anymore!
1. We support a global revolution of the fashion system, founded on man centrality, on solidarity, on beauty, on efficiency, on energy saving and on the use of renewable raw materials.
2. We coordinate a clear production process, strengthening link and trust between supplier and customer
3. We pursue beauty with intelligence and creativity, by investing resources in design and planning, and in research of better materials in order to offer products whose value is real, concrete and perceptible.
4. We pursue a social well-being that doesn’t endanger the natural cycle, irreversibly compromising the natural resources auto-regeneration ability.
5. We produce beautiful, healthy, comfortable and sustainable clothes which support the awareness growth and the well-being of consumers.
6. The new fashion industry has to save resources, respect the environment and man’s work by guaranteeing everyone a fair, just and ethical life standard.
7. We measure and communicate the life cycle of our products and their environmental impact.
8. We draft a plan for the reduction of environmental impact of our business, by re-examining the raw materials we use, our products, production processes, energy wastage, logistics and packaging.
9. We use eco-friendly technologies considering their environmental impact, reducing pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions by opting for natural agricultural cycles without the use of pesticides and genetic manipulation.
10. We live the sustainability not as an impasse, but as a powerful vehicle for technological, organizational, commercial and cultural innovation – a means able to create new horizons of industrial development, to generate new economic and social growth, with respect for nature and man.